PathwayReaders.comTeaching the Next Generation the Proper Use of the English Language
Pathway Working with Words
Working With Words - a vocabulary development curriculum• use along with the Pathway Readers
• use independently on its own as a vocabulary development curriculum
- workbooks for grades 4-8
- vocabulary development and spelling exercises
- older students would benefit from starting with the 5th grade Working With Words workbook.
- comprehensive enough for even adults to benefit from them
- can be used with or without the graded readers
Answer keys are helpful in saving time when it comes to checking the answers. Children can also be taught to mark their own work.
Sample lessons are available for viewing on this website. Simply click on the grade you are interested in (see the menu bar), scroll down on the resulting page to the lessons you wish to view, whether that be for Working With Words, Climbing to Good English, or Pathway Readers.